Wednesday 22 August 2012

Holiday

Unfortunately (or fortunately for me haha) I will be going on a nice, long, deserved summer holiday to Korea for a month from tomorrow onwards, and will not be able to blog for that time. I think it's a perfect time for me to have a massive rest before going to university in October! Thank you all for your great support. Please expect my return late September or early October. I hope all your exam grades have been what you expected (or better) and have all met your university offers! I also wish the GCSE people the best of luck for tomorrow. They're your first set of exams, and you must be really nervous. I sure was! Good luck, and thank you all! I'll be back real shortly!

2 comments:

  1. Can you re-upload all the files, pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I сame acrosѕ thiѕ site on http://www.

    аlеvelsciences.blogspot.сom/ and if
    I can I want to ѕuggeѕt to you sοme worthwhile thіngs
    or ideаs. Maybe уοu сan write your nеxt artіclеs referring tο theѕe іdeas.
    ӏ'm keen to read more details related to what you're talking about.


    My web blog: Bealls

    ReplyDelete